Creative Homes is seeking a Estimator to join our high energy, rapidly growing team!
• Estimate new plans, elevations and structural options
• Process plan changes and takeoff changes
• On-site field visits to qualify takeoffs
• Prepare cost related reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
• Develop reporting to identify errors and/or areas to improve costs with suppliers and trade partners
• Work hand in hand with Purchasing Agent on standard and non-standard options
• Maintain unit pricing
• Assist with special projects as needed by the Purchasing team
Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Job requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-through. Must have the attitude and ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and be able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with a professional, positive demeanor.
Education and/or Experience:
• BA/BS in Construction Management or Business Administration preferred
• Two years’ experience in the Homebuilding Business preferred
• Must be proficient utilizing Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook
• Be able to read and understand blueprints
• PlanSwift (or similar program) experience preferred
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A self-starter who is able to work independently, prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, detail oriented and able to handle deadlines
• Ability to interact with and support other team members
It has been four months since we have moved into our home and I cannot put into words how thankful we are that we built with Creative. They’re the type of company you feel like once you move in you want to invite over for dinner and drinks once a month! In conversation with other friends and family who have built new construction with other companies, I truly believe that Creative is unique in that!
The building process was so fun and easy; every week it was so exciting to see progress on our home. The design studio made for an easy experience when picking all the materials for our home. From start to completion, their attention to detail was phenomenal. Creative Homes has a solid team of experts and were always there to answer any question we would have. There is no doubt that I would recommend Creative Homes to anyone building a home.
We had an exceptional experience with Creative Homes and would recommend them to anyone. Not only did we get a well-built home, but the customer service exceeded our expectations. From our first meeting, to well-after we closed on our new home, the Creative Homes team made us feel like we were family. We already know we want Creative Homes to build our next home (in many, many years)!
Our home turned out beautiful. I could go on and on but I will just add that I am extremely happy we chose Creative Homes as our builder and would definitely recommend them to anyone considering building a home!
Everyone at Creative Homes was very easy to work with. They were very kind, helpful, professional and helped us through some ARC roadblocks so we could get the home we always wanted. My husband and I highly recommend Creative Homes!