As an Assistant Neighborhood Builder on our team, you will work under the assigned Neighborhood Builder to coordinate all site construction activities and supervise all Trade Partners as required to successfully complete the project on schedule. This includes maintaining the highest quality, supervising all trade and field personnel, while administering good construction safety practices with all job sites activities.
• Assisting in the supervising and directing all aspects of construction.
• Verify updates from Internal Preconstruction are complete and posted in Builder Trend.
• Receive Building Permit and post appropriate documentation to Builder Trend and Foundation trade partner.
• Populate Doc-Box with Plans, Surveys, Building Permit, Selections and Trade Partner Check list.
• Verify SWPPP practices are adhered to and in place.
• Review and update schedule tasks are representative of plans and selections.
• Review trade partner assignments are consistent with schedule tasks.
• Daily inspection of trade partner job site cleanliness and accountability measures.
• Assist in daily checklist accountability and trade partner compliance per scope of work.
• Assures that all work meets compliance per city or county requirements and building codes.
• Scheduling and attending required city inspections.
• Make recommendations to improve quality of work, correct any defects, resolve jobsite problems and delays and improve productivity for all Trade Partners.
• Assist in Builder Quality Walk with Quality Experience Manager
• Build relationships and communicate job progress with homeowners and New Home Sales Specialist using the Touch Point System.
• Review Field Production report weekly with Neighborhood Builder to verify integrity.
• Review Extra Work Authorization daily with Neighborhood Builder to populate the form in its entirety.
• Represent builder as site Assistant Neighborhood Builder, in a professional manner, with both Trade Partners and Homeowners.
• Create an unmatched customer experience at every interactionRequirements:
• Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Organized and can complete projects in a timely manner.
• Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-through and superior customer service.
• Must have the attitude and ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and be able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with a professional, positive demeanor.
• Knowledge of residential building practices, able to read and understand blue prints.
Education and/or Experience:
• 2 or 4-yr college degree preferred but not required. Desirable study concentration in construction management.
• Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and production of all phases of residential construction.
• Certificates, Licenses & Designations: OSHA
Our home turned out beautiful. I could go on and on but I will just add that I am extremely happy we chose Creative Homes as our builder and would definitely recommend them to anyone considering building a home!
"The whole process was incredibly easy. I couldn't believe how perfect the house looked the day I moved in! The attention to detail shows in the little things. I'm continually impressed with features I find throughout my home."
I cannot express how happy we are with the overall experience we have had with Creative Homes. Everyday my husband and I say “we love our house”. Everything from the flooring to the fixtures turned out better than we could have imagined. From the beginning to the end Creative was there for us every step of the way! We are so grateful to Creative Homes for building our dream home!
The building process was so fun and easy; every week it was so exciting to see progress on our home. The design studio made for an easy experience when picking all the materials for our home. From start to completion, their attention to detail was phenomenal. Creative Homes has a solid team of experts and were always there to answer any question we would have. There is no doubt that I would recommend Creative Homes to anyone building a home.
The entire time at Creative Homes has been phenomenal to work with through our building process. This is the 3rd time I have built and everything about the process has been second to none. I appreciate the entire Creative team and cannot speak highly enough of their work!!