Creative Homes is seeking a Purchasing Assistant to join our high energy, rapidly growing team!
• Load home budgets and release purchase orders in Builder Trend project management software
• Import bids into job start margin reports
• Assist Purchasing Agent with job cost margin reports
• Assist Purchasing Agent with inputting, tracking, and reporting Variance Purchase Orders
• Reconciling variance purchase order/purchase order discrepancies
• Prepare and send departmental reports on weekly and monthly basis
• Updating budgets on base home and option sales pricing as needed
• Assist Purchasing Agent with non-standard option price requests
• Trade Partner contract and price agreement maintenance
• Other duties as requested
Must enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Job requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-through. Must have the attitude and ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and be able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with a professional, positive demeanor.
Education and/or Experience:
• College degree preferred
• Experience in the Homebuilding Industry preferred
• Experienced and efficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and follow-through
• Ability to interact with and support other team members
We love it from top to bottom inside and out!!! Thank You!! Creative Homes has been fantastic to work with, they have made it a breeze purchasing a new home. Every single person I’ve met from Creative Homes has been a pleasure to meet and they are very friendly and knowledgeable.
From the initial conversations and choosing our lot and floor plan, to our design meeting and the actual build itself Creative's team made us feel at ease and went above and beyond. We felt like they truly cared and looked out for our best interests.
Everyone at Creative Homes was very easy to work with. They were very kind, helpful, professional and helped us through some ARC roadblocks so we could get the home we always wanted. My husband and I highly recommend Creative Homes!
Creative Homes put together our dream home! We were so nervous about the process and making the wrong decisions, but they were there to make everything turn out perfect. They went above and beyond to make our needs met!
The building process was so fun and easy; every week it was so exciting to see progress on our home. The design studio made for an easy experience when picking all the materials for our home. From start to completion, their attention to detail was phenomenal. Creative Homes has a solid team of experts and were always there to answer any question we would have. There is no doubt that I would recommend Creative Homes to anyone building a home.